ASI Peak Adventures Scholarship
The ASI Peak Adventures scholarship program is designed to support Sacramento State students looking to fulfill their desire to get outside and adventure. Scholarship awards are a 75% subsidy on any Peak Adventures outdoor trip of your choice, excluding any trips longer than 4 days. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have been dispersed. We recommend that if you are interested in a trip, you register to save your spot as our trips fill up quickly. In the event you are awarded a scholarship, Peak Adventures will reimburse the 75% subsidy.
APPLICATION TIME LINES
Fall 2019 applications are open August 1st, 2019.
- Be a student at Sacramento State during the time of award notification.
- Have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 2.0.
- No student may receive more than one Peak Adventures Outdoor Trip Scholarship per academic year.
- Each applicant must complete the application form HERE
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- Write a minimum 500 word - maximum 750 word essay answering the following question:
Describe your experiences with the outdoors. Why are you interested in going on an adventure trip and how will this experience benefit you?
Please send your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.