ASI Peak Adventures Scholarship
The ASI Peak Adventures scholarship program is designed to support Sacramento State students looking to fulfill their desire to get outside and adventure. Scholarship awards are a 75% subsidy on any Peak Adventures outdoor trip of your choice, excluding any trips longer than 4 days. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have been dispersed.
APPLICATION TIME LINES
Currently not accepting applications for Spring 2019.
Fall 2019 applications will open August 1st, 2019.
- Be a student at Sacramento State during the time of award notification.
- Have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 2.0.
- No student may receive more than one Peak Adventures Outdoor Trip Scholarship per academic year.
- Each applicant must complete the application form HERE
- Write a minimum 500 word - maximum 750 word essay answering the following question:
Why are you interested in going on an adventure trip and how will an outdoor experience benefit you?
Please send your application and supporting documents to email@example.com or in person.